We are actively taking the following safety precautions
- All patients will have the option for a tele-medicine visit if appropriate to the situation.
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms by phone prior to and on the day of their appointment.
- All employees will have their temperatures taken at the start of the day.
- Employees with a fever or suspected infection will be sent home for 14 days.
- All patients will have their temperatures taken. Any patient with a fever or suspected infection will be referred to their primary care doctor and their appointment rescheduled for at least 14 days.
- All patients and staff will be required to wear a mask while in the building. A mask will be provided free of charge if you do not have one.
- There will be frequent deep cleanings of all commonly touched surfaces.
- Breath shields have been installed on all slit lamps.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in the check-in and check-out windows.
- Air purifiers utilizing UV-C lamps and Photo-Electrochemical Oxidation will be used throughout the office.
- Exam and procedure rooms will be periodically treated with UV-C lamps (commonly used for air and surface disinfection in hospitals.)
- Only a limited number of patients (3-4) will be allowed in the office at any given time. There will only be 1-2 people allowed to be in the waiting room at a time.
- Family members will be asked to wait in their vehicles. (Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis to accompany minors, wheelchair patients, or frail individuals.)
Thank you for your cooperation & we look forward to seeing all of you again!